Ticket exchange points
In a once and once only operation, all print@Home ticket holders are asked to exchange their ticket before attending the ADAC Rallye Deutschland 2017 for the first time.
You will be given:
- your ADAC Rallye Deutschland pass
(giving access to the Shakedown and to all special stages on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and to the service park)
- an ADAC Rallye Deutschland magazine
- an ADAC Rallye Deutschland ticket lanyard
- Official ADAC Rallye Deutschland sticker
- ADAC Rallye Deutschland spectator map
- ADAD Rallye Deutschland Wristband
The tickets that must be exchanged are:
As each Print@Home ticket is exchanged for the ADAC Rallye Deutschland pass, it is then cancelled by scanning the bar code.
The Print@Home ticket can only be used once. You must not try to reuse it.
Print@Home tickets can only be exchanged at the following points at the times indicated:
Please note: The exchange point for day tickets at Panzerplatte is in P1 car park and will open at 7 am on Saturday, 19th August 2017.